The application process for the 2022 ABS Basic-level certification program is now open and will remain open until Nov. 15.
There are 3 steps to this process (details for which can be found below)
1) Upload a short video to your Google Drive account. (If you don’t have a Google Drive account, then that’s an additional step you’ll need to take before doing anything else!)
2) Fill out the online application form.
3) Submit your $100 non-refundable application fee.
You will be notified by Dec. 15, 2021, as to your status for the 2022 ABS cohort.
Record yourself in a short (less than 5 minutes) video answering the following questions:
- a) Why do you want to participate in the Academy for Biblical Storytelling?
- b) What do you hope to glean from the program?
- c) In what ways do you think you can contribute to the program, specifically, and to the Network of Biblical Storytellers, International, in general?
Once your recording is complete, upload it to your Google Drive account and click on the link icon (looks like a horizontal oval with a tiny break at the top and bottom with a “dash” in the middle). Go to “Restricted” and change it to “Anyone with the link.” Then, just above that, click on “Copy link” and paste that link in the form below and proceed to step 2 which will be automatically unlocked. Once you have completed your form, you can then proceed to submit your $100 non-refundable application fee.